Cambridge Risk Management provide a Risk Management Helpline Service consisting of telephone and email support packages starting from £175.00 per year.
The Risk Management Helpline Service covers anything that can be done without visiting site. This might include:
- Emailing templates, forms, checklists, guidance etc.;
- Providing advice following any accidents or incidents;
- Reviewing suitability of risk assessments/method statements;
- Asbestos guidance and advice;
- Assisting with completion of contractor approval questionnaires;
- 7 days a week, 24 hours a day telephone and email support.
For more information about the Risk Management Helpline service, please complete our contact form in the blue box and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act, all organisation's are legally required to have access to competent Health and Safety advice.
Our Risk Management Helpline Service offers Health and Safety advice and will tell you what needs to be done and practical ways of how to implement it in your business.
Please note that our Risk Helpline Service can also be covered as part our Health and Safety Membership Scheme.