Cambridge Risk Management Ltd is a leading Asbestos Management and Survey Company. We offer a nationwide, 24 hour, 365 day service to all sectors of industry, from small domestic clients to large multinational clients and public sector works.
Asbestos - where can you find it
- Where can you find Asbestos - Industrial and Commercial Property
- Where can you find Asbestos - Residential and Domestic Property
What can we do to help?
Asbestos is the single greatest cause of work related deaths in the UK and is therefore one of the most heavily regulated sectors of industry. Cambridge Risk Management Ltd will manage the removal all forms of asbestos containing materials, ranging from small domestic projects to large public sector, industrial or commercial asbestos abatement works, such as removal of:
- Asbestos Reinforced Composites
- Decorative Textured Coatings
- Vinyl Floor Tiles and Bitumen Adhesive
- Asbestos Cement Products
- Asbestos Insulation Board
- Asbestos Thermal Insulation
- Asbestos Spray Coatings and Debris
We have the experience where it counts
Cambridge Risk Management Ltd understand that asbestos is an emotive issue and work with our clients to ensure that we carry out our projects in the most discreet and professional manner possible.
All of the Licensed and Non Licensed Contractors are employed or subcontracted by the company and have undergone rigorous competency and background checks. Cambridge Risk Management Ltd like to build long term relationships with our contractors and clients and strive to exceed expectations.
Our experienced asbestos management team can offer clients the following services;
- Writing and preparing asbestos removal specification documents
- Providing appropriate guidance to the client
- Writing, preparing and evaluating asbestos removal tender documentation
- Instructing the approved Asbestos Removal Contractor
- Vetting of method statements and plans of work
- Full site management and supervision of contractor(s)
- Provision of UKAS accredited asbestos fibre air monitoring on site for the duration of the project
- Update asbestos registers following works
- Site hand over once all works have been completed
All of our consultants hold the P402 Certificate of Competence in asbestos allowing you, the client, to be confident our knowledge is second-to-none.
OK, I'm interested what do I do next?